Terms and Conditions
- Coastlines and Jucy have partnered to provide a promotional giveaway.
- These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) which apply to the ‘Win A 7 Day Surf Trip’ (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these Terms. Make sure to read these carefully as they set out the eligibility criteria, the rules of the Promotion and details of the prize.
- The main prize for this competition includes:
- 7 Day trip in a Jucy Camper
- $350 Coastlines Wetsuits Voucher
The Promotion will commence on 7 April 2022 and will close on 28 April 2022 at 11.59pm ("Promotion Period"). All entries must be received before the Promotion Period ends in order to be eligible to win the prize.
- The Promotion is only open to individuals who:
- Meet all criteria (including the Eligibility Criteria noted below) set out in these Terms throughout the Promotion Period;
- Are New Zealand residents; and
- Are aged 21 years or over (“Entrant”).
- Has a full current NZ drivers license.
The Promotion is NOT open to individuals who:
- Are employed by Jucy or Coastlines
- Have been convicted of a crime under the Crimes Act 1961.
Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of the Terms by the Entrant and acknowledgment that they satisfy all eligibility criteria.
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion (“Entry”), Entrants must complete the below:
- Purchase a raffle ticket through the online entry form at www.coastlineswetsuits.co.nz/pages/win-a-surf-trip
- The Entrant (including if they are the Winner as noted below) gives Coastlines & Jucy permission, for an indefinite period of time (unless otherwise advised), to use their name, and any information submitted as part of the Entry, for the purposes of the Promotion only.
- The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must not be offensive, defamatory or racist. Any Entry which the judges deem inappropriate will be invalid. The Entrant agrees to indemnify Coastlines and Jucy for any losses in this regard.
How to Win
- This is a game of chance. An Entrant will be selected through a random draw process by Coastlines
- Coastlines will contact the selected Entrant to confirm whether all eligibility criteria are satisfied. If the selected Entrant satisfies all eligibility criteria under these Terms, they will be declared the winner ("Winner").
- If the selected Entrant does not satisfy all eligibility criteria as determined by Coastlines, a new Entrant will be drawn in accordance with the above process, and the process repeated, until a Winner is selected.
- To be an eligible Entrant (Winner), the designated person must be a person who:
- Meets all criteria (including the Eligibility Criteria noted above) set out in these Terms throughout the Promotion Period;
- Are a New Zealand resident; and
- Are aged 21 years or over.
- Has not been convicted of a crime under the Crimes Act 1961.
- The main prize Winner will win the below Prize (“Prize”):
- 7 Day trip in a Jucy Camper
- $350 Coastlines Wetsuits Voucher
If the Winner does not respond within 12hrs of being notified, or if they are found to have breached these Terms, they will forfeit the Prize and another Winner will be selected and contacted in accordance with the above.
If the Winner does not respond to any correspondence from Coastlines within 12hrs of the correspondence being sent, Coastlines reserves the right to declare them as having forfeited the Prize and select another Winner in accordance with the above.
The Prize does not cover any costs incurred other than what is specified in the Prize details. The Winner is responsible for all other costs including, without limitation, travel to collect prize and additional charges such as fuel, meals etc.
Coastlines are not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, delay or rescheduling of transport and any costs incurred as a result, including without limitation, any accommodation or travel costs which will be the responsibility of the Winner.
No portion of the Prize is redeemable for cash (unless otherwise stipulated). The Prize is not refundable or transferable and is subject to all restrictions as set by Coastlines & Jucy
- Coastlines reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Terms and Promotion at any time, subject to any regulatory obligations it may have.
- Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that:
- The Promotion is administered by Coastlines;
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook;
- They are providing information to Coastlines and not to Facebook; and
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to accept marketing from Coastlines & Jucy
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Facebook (including its officers, employees, and agents), will not be liable in any way (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
Any cost associated with accessing the app/Facebook platform is the Entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
On drawing and contacting the Winner, the Winner's first and last names (which form part of their successful Entry) may be used within an announcement post.
The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
Coastlines reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries, Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms or who tampers with the Entry process. Failure by Coastlines to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Coastlines assumes no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including, but not limited to, submitting any Entry or sending any email communication to Coastlines by any Entrant (or by Coastlines to any Entrant) whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or
- internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
- any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; or
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, or capability issue (or lack thereof), relating to any computer system, smart phone or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion.
Jucy Terms & Conditions
Book and Travel Dates: 20/04/2022 - 30/11/2022
Vehicle Type: All campervan types
Subject to availability, minimum hire periods apply.
The voucher includes standard risk taker excess reduction (other options can be purchased by hirer), unlimited
KMS, 24-hour roadside cover.
Voucher is non-transferrable, cannot be exchanged for monetary value, bearer will not be entitled to a refund for any unused portion of the voucher.
Voucher not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
Bookings must be confirmed through our reservations team - Call: 0800 399 736 (NZ), 1800 150 850 (AU) or Email: email@example.com
Voucher must be presented at the time of booking.
Valid for rental from JUCY New Zealand only.
Standard JUCY terms and conditions
Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These terms and conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that an Entrant may have in relation to the return of a Prize.
These Terms are governed by New Zealand law.